Please download and of our recent Women for Women in Africa Foundation Ltd Annual Reports.
The 2016-2017 Annual General Meeting of WFWIA is to be held at:
Stonnington Room @ Menzies Malvern,
1286 High St, Malvern, Victoria,
At 7 pm, Wednesday 24th October 2017
The following business will transact according to the Constitution of WFWIA:
- Chairperson’s welcome:
- Minutes of last AGM: (held 26th October 2016)
- Business arising from last AGM:
- Reports on the year’s activities:
- Chairperson’s report
- Finance report
- Education report
- Functions committee report
- Election of Directors:
- The current retiring Directors Marguerite Ryan, Peter Toms & Glenn Smith offer themselves for re-election to the position of Director.
- A special resolution is required to re-elect Marguerite Ryan because she has been a Director for a period of over 9 consecutive years.
The special resolution reads: “That the members of Women for Women in Africa Foundation Ltd agree to re-appoint Marguerite Ryan as a Director despite serving for a continuous period of over 9 years, according to Clause 41.6 of the WFWIA Constitution, because of her exemplary leadership, skills and devotion to Women for Women in Africa Foundation Ltd”
- General business:
- Appointment of Auditor
- Other business
(Refreshments will be available immediately after the meeting).
NB: ELECTION OF DIRECTORS:
Nominations are open for election of Directors and close Tuesday 17th October 2017. Nomination Forms are available from the Company Secretary (details below).
- Please inform the Company Secretary of your wish to attend or to send your apology.
- Only WFWIA Members are allowed to nominate persons for or to become a Director.
- Any supporter of WFWIA is entitled to attend the meeting but only WFWIA Members may vote.
- A Member may request a Proxy Form from the Company Secretary to vote on any business if they are unable to attend.
Dr Michael Buckley
Company Secretary WFWIA
Ph: +61 409 614 630
Dated: 17th September 2017